PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Users of this website are entitled to expect that any information as a result of that use will be treated within the terms of the conciergeofdubai.com privacy responsibilities and obligations.
What information do we collect?
When you look at the pages, our computers automatically record information that identifies, for each page accessed:
- the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it;
• your top-level domain name (for example .com, .gov, etc.);
• the address of your server;
• the date and time of your visit to the site;
• the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
• the previous site visited; and
• the type of browser and operating system you have used.
How do we use the information collected?
conciergeofdubai.com will not disclose or publish information that identifies individual machines, or potentially identifies sub-groupings of addresses, without consent.
What exceptions are there to this rule?
conciergeofdubai.com will collect, use and disclose more extensive information than stated above in the following circumstances:
- unauthorised attempts to access files which are not published on this website pages;
• unauthorised tampering or interference with files published on the website;
• unauthorised attempts to index the contents of the website by other sites;
• attempts to intercept messages of other users of the website;
• communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or groups or which give rise to a suspicion that an offence is being committed; and
• attempts to otherwise compromise the security of the web server, or interfere with the enjoyment of the website by other users.
conciergeofdubai.com reserves the right to make disclosures to relevant authorities where the use of the website raises a suspicion that an offence is being, or has been, committed.
In the event of an investigation, conciergeofdubai.com will provide access to data to any law enforcement agency that may exercise a warrant to inspect our logs.
Is the information stored securely?
Yes. Information collected is stored in an appropriately secure format and held by the conciergeofdubai.com for archival purposes. When the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected it is deleted.
What will we do with information provided as feedback?
conciergeofdubai.com provides feedback facilities on this site to allow users to provide input into the future development of the site and to comment on the provision of service. The provision of personal details on feedback is optional.
Users may provide personal details for the purpose of receiving a reply to their feedback. This information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided.
conciergeofdubai.com may publish aggregated information about feedback on the site, to the extent that it does not identify or cannot be used to identify individual users.
Who else has access to information?
Access to the raw data is restricted to a limited number of officers, for the purpose of analysis and to report on the success of the site in meeting the conciergeofdubai.com communication and access objectives.
Will this policy be updated over time?
Due to the developing nature of privacy principles for online communication, this policy may be modified or expanded in light of new developments or issues that may arise from time to time. The amended policy will be posted to this site and will operate from the time it is posted.